Re: skiing with helmet/faw!

I used to ride my motorcycle without a helmet too when I lived in CT and  the
helmets weren't required to be worn.  It was a beautiful thing.   There's
nothing worse than helmet-head.  You're hair never looks right  after putting one
on, no matter what you do.  I always thought risking my  life was more
preferable to helmet-head.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 2/16/2005  10:51:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,