From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:01:32 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Update on A Touch

completely edible. They make tea with the flowers and in <br>Mexico they
make a drink from the leaves. So no worries with pets and or <br>kids.
As far as houseplants they do just fine. On one of the Hibiscus
her's for 20 <br>years. It's outside in the summer and inside next to a
window in winter. <br>She said she gets occassional flowers even in
winter. I think Auralie said <br>she's had a Hib for over 20 years as
well didn't you Aurailie?<br><br>Ok, this group is humbling and I'm back
to plain ol' DF. It is amazing how <br>much like family this group is.
You can leave for awhile but you are always <br>welcome when you come

    http://www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>-----

Original Message ----- <br>From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 2:38
Honorific Representative of the Bootless Wonders:<br>><br>> Please be
advised that your title is too long to fit our computer screens <br>> so
we've decided to shorten it to "DF".<br>><br>> Hope you have a wonderful
selling season. Everytime I visit your website<br>> I am so tempted to
buy, buy, buy...at least one of everything! I'm sure<br>> there are
plants out there that are easier to grow, but boy! almost<br>> nothing
can compete with their magnificent glory! How do they do as<br>>
houseplants? With cats and small dogs? And children? Toxic at all?
Do<br>> they require high light levels? Please advise.
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Tue 02/08, David Franzman <
dfranzma@pacbell.net > wrote:<br>> From: David Franzman [mailto:
dfranzma@pacbell.net]<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Tue, 8 Feb
2005 17:07:07 -0800<br>> Subject: [CHAT] Update on A Touch<br>><br