To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] planning trip to Calif

You are funny- Big Sur as an "orphaned" stand of Redwoods!

Oh- but if they are driving sound along the coast, they could go into Heast Castle- It was eons ago that I went there, but at that time they had wonderful gardens around it. (the all the swimming pools there are really cool too!)

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Well Tricia where I live is called the Redwood Empire because they basically start here except one little orphaned little stand near Big Sur. So, let me know what you can do and I'll help guide you.

DF
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "pdickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>