Re: head count-jesse/michelle

> From: Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net>
> Um Marge- what the heck are you doing up still!  I'm sure it's past
your
> bedtime.  Do you ever sleep?
----------

:-)  Not enough of late for this old bod, that's for sure.  Been
working basically all night until 6-7AM as I can't get on the
workstation until after 5PM since it's at an occupied drawing board;
my 'sleep' schedule isn't.  4.5 hours per 'night' ain't enough.  I'm
fading fast and gonna call it an early one tonight:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs