Re: Weekend report

In a message dated 2/20/05 4:07:46 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< Haven't, Ceres. This was a 10" pot, very full plant [we bought a 12"
pot to transplant it today but ran out of energy before we got to it]
for $6.50. At that price, we figured we'd give it a try.

Probably like other Euphorbias, it roots easily. If you'd like a
cutting, I'll slip you one :>) >>

Jim, Singing Springs lists it as 'truly bizarre plant experience'.  This of
course would not be hardy for me and I can't imagine how I would use it but
thank you so.  Will you be able to leave it in the  garden for winter?
    Ceres