From: Chris@widom-assoc.com
Sent: 2/20/2005 9:53:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] summer blooming bulbs

Everyone,

I received Kitty's Enjoying Summer Bulbs book in the mail and am very
impressed. I love it's 4" x 5" format! It has a great compilation of
information all in one place!  You know Kitty's research is impeccable!  I
found out that in April I should  pot up the cannas that I'm storing and I
found out how to plant foxtail lilies (Eremurus).  I've never had any luck
with them!  I want to plant Crocosmia 'Lucifer' this year, but I see that it
can be used in a water garden!  Cool!

Great job as usual, Kitty!

Chris
Long Island, NY