Re: daylilies

I've nothing against Oakes, have never purchased from them. I just
wanted to put in a plug for one of the little guys. Chris, I'm glad you
mentioned some small ones, too. If I want Daylilies, I usually go to a
friend of mine who has a small hem/iris business called B&L Hiden Acres.
She'll dig them for me right on the spot and is generous in her pricing.
I'm sure she does mailorder to some extent, too, as she has mentioned
mailing. She has also recently given our MG nursery the exclusive on one
of her registered hybrids called 'Lana's First Love'. We have a dozen
plants and are trying to beef them up for division. Chris, do you have
any special cultivation practices you could suggest to move them along a
little faster?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5