From: Johnson Cyndi D Civ AFFTC/ITSR
Sent: 2/23/2005 12:08:00 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: RE: [CHAT] SoCal

Probably the worst that could happen at our house would be a roof leak, but
it's all holding up so far. Or the road could wash out - I live on a dirt
road and it's pretty nasty at the moment, but still driveable.
I just planted a native garden last spring - salvias, yuccas, etc - and I'm
wondering how they will fare.  They are used to getting all their water in
winter but it is positively soggy out there so I'm a little worried about
root rot. We'll see.
They say the rain will let up today and we'll be mostly dry through the
weekend. Happy thoughts.

Cyndi