Re: RE: Re: now sending plants to zone cold- Artemisias/Powis Castle

I bought some Curcuma rhizomes from a company in Florida on eBay and
asked him to insulate them well. He said he would but that the USPS
assured him that Priority Mail is not left o freezing conditions in
transit. The biggest problem is the time it might sit in your mailbox. I
had the package sent to the Extension office so it would be delivered
inside. When I opened the box the rhizomes were snug as a bug in - - -
cotton Christmas tree skirting.

neIN, Zone5