From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 1:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heart attack time!

Definitely!  I'm still plugging away it now, but would hate to have had to
start over.  Twelve gardens, 22 mailorder suppliers, plus items that would
be purchased locally.  Only two items were rejected outright. You can't grow
Himalayan Blue Poppies here, and you can only TOO WELL grow Silver Lace Vine
here.

Kitty
neIN, Z5