From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:54:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] head count

Well, I'm still here, count me in. I read and post (too?) frequently
and<br>enjoy this list immensely. I'm a MG and have been gardening since
1990.<br>I've benefitted greatly from the generous people on this list
after a thread has seemingly run its course - that's not a<br>problem.
Marge posted the answer to Donna's Clematis problem long after<br>the
subject had been dropped, but the information was just as
valuable<br>and welcomed. If something is really a long time later, I
might post a<br>new thread saying X subject revisited, or something like
recently did a <br>> head count and it was interesting to see who
replied, as some lurkers also <br>> joined in. Since this list is not
currently overwhelming... maybe we should <br>> also give it a try?!?
head count on <br>> who reads the e-mail daily, weekly, or duh! Might
also want to include where <br>> you are from, as some of us have short
memory spans, or a tad about yourself <br>> :) Of course, if I don't
know your birthday, might be the time to update <br>> that list as well
daily, but during my busy times, it gets downloaded <br>> for future
times. Problem with this is, feel funny commenting on something <br>>
that is a week or three old. How do you guys feel about bringing up old
gardening hobby. It involves water <br>> gardening, native plants, zone
list has become like a second family to me, a wealth of information as

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com