Re: head count

Great idea on the head count - I still have lots to
catch up on but it's fun to learn new things about my
gardenchat extended family.
Thanks Marge for also being behind... makes me feel in
good company not responding until now!

The frequency with which I read my CHAT mail varies
from every other night to every few weeks depending on
where I am for work and what's going on.  Haven't
checked in for a while because I'm going nutso trying
to work from home while caring for my husband
recovering from hip replacement surgery and keep
everything else going at the same time.

I am caretaker for our acre and 2/3 here in central
northern Maryland (zone 6) and garden pretty much
organically, with an eye toward wildlife, especially
birds and little critters.  I will admit Bambi is not
on my favored list - while I enjoy their grace I am
tired of the destruction (all 3 of my hollies are
stripped bare again and the winter has been mild -
sigh).  I am particularly fond of shrubs and
perennials; I haven't gotten any vegetables in for a
few years because of schedule and critter conflicts.

Maryland zone 6