RE: Viburnum > foundation

I think some of it depends on personal taste and of course that will differ

The one part of building a new home was the appealing idea of starting from
scratch and placing things just where I wanted them... HA! Found that is way
harder then I imagined and also the fact I was broke after buying the house
could not afford much at first. So I planted cheap common things just to
fill the space!

I also learned that as time went on.... I made some really bad choices and
had to move stuff.. of course, with some that was not possible. Part of this
is due to lifestyle changes...and a lot to do with not knowing what I was
doing! <lol>