Re: interesting sqample

In a message dated 2/26/05 8:35:18 AM, gardennut@gmail.com writes:

<< will you have transportation while there? You really should stop by
the nursery/garden center that Betsy works (owns ?) at... Interesting
place when I visited last summer. And of course, meeting Betsy was a
treat too... >>

Donna/Betsy, I will be with a bus group and in classes all day 2 days but one
day will be traveling about to a museum & quilt shops by bus.  The event is
held a the Marriott Tech Ctr Hotel, 4900 S Syracuse St.  Betsy where are you
located?  I would certainly love to meet you & visit the garden ctr.
    Ceres