RE: ground orchid? remodel update

Theresa, I could sure use your energy.  It sounds like your home will not
only be a showplace out of doors, but indoors as well!  I hope you will be
able to post photos when you are finished.

Well, our spring will be a bit delayed.  Last week we had a light snow (2"
or so) that covered the dormant vine of my sweet autumn clematis, but the
snow made it look very much like it was in bloom.  Too bad it snowed every
place else so there was no doubt that the vine was clothed only in snow and
not it's fall rich floral display.  (Weather folks are calling for more snow
next week.)  However, there is always hope.  My Lenten Rose is in beautiful
form with its purple/mauve color, the yellow crocus are up and flashing
their glory about AND my lungwort (Mrs. Moon) has just sent out new,
beautiful leaves.  I'm pretty sure I saw new leaves on one of my Heuchera
'Purple Palace' too.  Of course, everything else is "dead as a door-nail"
looking, but that's the way it is here in my corner of Ohio most years.
(The last frost date here is May 15th.)

FYI, for those who remember Wendy Swope, her mother-in-law passed this
weekend.  It is her husband's last member of the immediate family.  This
will be very difficult for both Steve and Wendy.  They are good people and I
hated to hear about it.

Sorry I haven't had time to be more involved with the group, but I do still
read whenever I get a chance (not nearly often enough) and think about all
of you VERY often!

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)