RE: Re: front porch/yard is toast

Ehum.....I just went thru a real claim at work not too long ago... seems a
lightening storm damaged some of our equipment.

The insurance company will send out someone to inspect, and the circuit
boards have to burned up from the power surge for them to pay. I didn't have
a problem, since it was a real claim and that is what happened... but I was
kind of shocked when they sent someone out to check it. It wasn't a big
claim either....

Donna