Re: ground orchid?

Ok- maybe it was
*/Epipactis gigantea
/*/*Pleione formosana
*//*Orchis spectabilis,*/*
**/Habenaria blephariglottis
/*/*Spiranthes cernua odorata

*/*/and I found a nifty website that lists a bunch of terrestrial
orchids some of which grow in the mid-atlantic states (never knew
that).  Now to figure out which ones will tolerate our heat and dry
summer air.

http://www.worldplants.com/orchids.htm

And another-  http://www.thimblefarms.com/98orchidtf.html

So- not sure which one was discussed before- but looks like I have
homework to do to see what looks good now.  I love the bletilla I have-
it is now a nice clump coming up.  Can't wait to see the blooms.  I have
both white and pink.

Theresa

/*