From: Donna
Sent: 2/27/2005 9:54:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] front porch/yard is toast

Eva where are you----:)

Here anyways, they have the silliest laws... for instance, if you build one
of those fancy mailbox column lets say out of brick and some jerk runs into
it and gets hurt. Well here, you are responsible since you made it to
withstand impact.

I found out this non-sense when I was going to construct something to keep
the kids from taking a baseball bat and knocking mine down from a car
window.. spring/fall ritual here, the whole blocks goes down the same night
:( Found out you had to make them break-away able....URGH!

Donna