Re: now another thought was-Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

> You might want to ask folks what they *like* about
> other sites, rather than just using one site as a
> bases.

Oh, definitely!

I didn't mean to come across as close-minded.  I was particularly interested
in Heronswood since I was intimately familiar with the workings of the old
site and wanted to know what parts could be salvaged for my own site.

It also helped me understand what I did right or wrong in their old design
so that I could apply that knowledge to the new site.

Definitely let me know what features you like in online shopping sites and
give me examples!

> Doubt we know of more places on the net than you do
> Chris, but you never know :)

I doubt that very much.  :)  I don't browse as much as I used to...