Re: Orchid Event

Cathy, It's noon til 3 both Saturday and Sunday. What they don't sell on Saturday they'll have out on Sunday. I plan to be there at noon on Saturday! Would love to meet you there!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Orchid Event

What are the times of the orchid show? Is it both days of next
weekend? Gary and I may be able to make it. We might even make it at
the same time you are there!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Feb 4, 2006, at 5:08 PM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

It is, thanks for asking. Sorry I haven't been very chatty lately.
Been in a winter funk. These events this month are certainly making
me feel better!

My back still gets irritated, but I'm doing the water aerobics 5
days a week and that is making all the difference. I'm now starting
to do weight bearing exercises again, which should make it even

I'm excited about the orchid show next weekend. THAT is going to be
a blast!