Re: Brugmansia Update

Good point. And I have no idea; wouldn't surprise me if it walked. But I suspect that until it blooms, it will stay put or if it goes, it will be dumped for the pot. As you know, brugs are not especially handsome plants when not in bloom. And I don't think they're rare enough or costly enough here to be the object of plant theft.

Meantime, we have all the rest of them in gallon cans in the lathhouse--1.5 feet to 2 feet in height. We planted some of them one cutting to a pot and some two cuttings to a pot, the number depending on the vigor of the cuttings after rooting. This week or next I need to move them out of the lathhouse to harden them off, which in this case means getting them used to both more sun and more cold weather.