Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

In a message dated 2/5/06 10:40:36 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> Bluebird is the wholesaler I intend to get it from

Kitty, you better do that quickly.   I am sure it will be very popular
however some greenhouses, like ours, will start from seed.
     Did I tell you I purchased   Ophiopogon planiscapus 'Niger'   & Acanthus
mollis from Bluebird at the Nurseymens trade show I attended recently?   The
black mondo grass is hardy to zone 5 but the Acanthus is hardy only to zone 6
but I will provide extra protection.   I love the foliage on both.