Re: Happy Birthday- maybe/ now weather

It was amazing here today! 68 degrees and sunny.  I moved everything I
wanted to in the garden. got 2 new trellises for the Madame Plantier
climber I moved to the front garden along the brick wall of the house.
Moved ornamental ginger to the fence to make room for the rose.  Moved
the chocolate eupatorium under the japanese maple, nearby a fern of some
kind and a tricolor osmanthus.  So, hoping it will be happy there and
make nice color contrast between the foliage.  Also, WOWed the lawn, and
added iron.  Pruned random things, and turned the sprinkler on for the
first time this year.  A perfect gardening day all the way around.  I
LOVE Spring (especially when it is still winter!)