To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what's everyone ordering for Spring?

In a message dated 2/5/06 10:40:36 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Bluebird is the wholesaler I intend to get it from

Kitty, you better do that quickly. I am sure it will be very popular
however some greenhouses, like ours, will start from seed.
Did I tell you I purchased Ophiopogon planiscapus 'Niger' & Acanthus
mollis from Bluebird at the Nurseymens trade show I attended recently? The
black mondo grass is hardy to zone 5 but the Acanthus is hardy only to zone 6
but I will provide extra protection. I love the foliage on both.
Ceres