Re: Subject: RE: Subject: Re: A great trip

In a message dated 2/8/06 1:44:25 PM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com writes:

> Other
> low maintenance climbers for Z5?

Mardi, I especially like the viticella group because they are prolific
growers & bloomers but also because they bloom for a very long time and I believe
all, or all that I have, are class 3.   Thus they are good to twist with other
plants such as roses and being class 3 you prune very low in spring so you
begin with all new growth for the new season.
     My mother lived in senior aptmts   on a total cover campus for a year
and she decided she didn't that either and is on her 2nd yr living in an aptmt
but very sorry she gave up her condo.