Re: Meyer Lemon

I think it was Home Depot. If not there, it was Lowe's, but I'm pretty sure it was Home Depot. They both have them.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Meyer Lemon

Thanks, I'll give it a try! Where did you obtain your Meyer lemon?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Feb 7, 2006, at 1:43 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

I don't know if you remember or not, but in 2004 I found some
helpful info for
over wintering citrus indoors.  It was feeding them a weak acid
solution, like
Miracid, at every watering.  Well, it is certainly paying off.
This was the
second winter for my current Meyer lemon, the previous one died
during its
first winter indoors.  Anyway, last year I had no blooms or lemons
probably
because the plant was really small.  Well, I was just checking on
my current
one, and it is covered with fat blooms!  I love it when a
suggestion actually
works.  Just thought I'd share.  I also have a brug, Chas Grimaldi,
blooming.
zem
zone 7
West TN