Subject: RE: Subject: Re: A great trip

12 years, Donna, according to the website you provided (thank you!)
Our class is over on Friday the 10th, so I'm going to try and convince Mom
we need to stay another day. Maybe Saturday would work for you?  I'm sure
opening day is a madhouse!

I'm in over my head at work and at home (HA!  Who isn't!) so could only
check Chat periodically and not very often for the last 6 months.  Made a
resolution I need to take time to do the things that I want to do.  One of
which is hanging out with you guys.  Thanks to everyone that checked up on

At least I finally got Mom moved.  She decided she wasn't old enough (86)
for a retirement home "no one wanted to golf or go on trips or just drive
down a road to see where it ends up - and they are all getting that
Alzheimer's thing".  So she rented a 3 bedroom apartment in Iowa City which
actually has a REAL space, not a raised bed, where she can garden.  She has
lots of space for clematis - what are some of the groups favorites?  Other
low maintenance climbers for Z5?
Good to be back.
Iowa Z4b

Been there for a few years already... quite a few. :)

What day are you planning on going?

Been awhile since we heard from you, hope all is OK...