Re: Advice please

I always keep the cookies of sites I frequent often like Amazon.com or NYTimes.com because my account information was erased the time I deleted their cookies. I just periodically go through the cookie file and delete sites with which I'm unfamiliar. I access the cookie file by searching for "cookies" on the start menu.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:30 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Advice please

Since so many of you are far more knowledgeable than I,
technologically, I ask for advice on "cookies". I instructed my
computer to reject them. Now I find that many sites, including Yahoo
groups, will not allow me access unless I remove my block. Therefore,
should I do it? What are the pros and cons of allowing cookies in?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b