Re: Blizzard on the way

Jim, I thought you were planning to have a sale. Or is it that everything grows so well for you that you need to unload some?

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Blizzard on the way

We seem to be getting the southern end of that storm now--it's raining, but 70 degrees. It's advertised to be quite chilly tomorrow [mid to low 50s]. Hope they're wrong about that!

Local garden club has sent out a request for plants for its mid-April plant sale. Looks like an opportunity to move out a bunch of cuttings I've made, potted, and grown on, but didn't know what to do with.