RE: and the snow totals are....

Well Auralie, be careful, take lotsa breaks and only shovel what you have
to! I loved snow when I was a kid, meant time to play and make some spending
money, guessing kids now a days don't need the spending money part.

Thinking I would reschedule the construction to a tad later, although they
may do that for you.

Stay warm!