Re: and the snow totals are....

Half my driveway is plowed thanks to a friend.  Another ban of heavy  snow is
just a minute away. According to the weather man.. another 4 inches or  more.

I only work 2 streets away from my home..  so I will be walking to  work in
the morning.  Not sure what school is going to do.

Will check in later
Holli
LI,NY