Re: Blizzard on the way, Chris' catalogue

Actually, there are exceptions to this. I have a computer and a high
speed connection and plenty of memory, but I dislike viewing large
documents and reading from a monitor. I like a document I can read
from a comfortable chair or bed, with a pen and paper at hand to take
notes, and time to contemplate the choices I am looking at. I may
well go to the site to do the actual ordering, but oh, the pleasure
of catalogs!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b