RE: Gene's catalog

Hum, must be cause you are in a rural area. We use UPS at work all the time.
I applied on line, print out my shipping labels via the internet/pc. Heck
they even provide the blank labels free of charge (ok, it is in the price of
the service).

I find them much easier to deal with than some of the other shippers.