From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Andrea Hodges
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Gardening in the South

Just wanted to let you all know, I accepted my old job back in South
Carolina this morning.

I start work on March 6.
I had hoped that I would love it here in Illinois, but it's just not
happening. I can't take the winter, and everyone says this has been a mild
one. So, I'm headed back to Beaufort, pretentious though it is.

I miss the water, the live oaks, the camellias and azaleas, the evergreens,
and even the alligators. I need sun and light and warm days and nights.

I'll be in a new house so I get to start a whole new garden.

Petersburg, IL
soon to be Beaufort, SC