To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gardening in the South

Amen to that. Andrea, you were zone 8b before as I recall.
I'm fixin' to start a bunch of (R. mutabilis) butterfly rose cuttings (also
taking a pot of them to Jesse next weekend) but you'll get first dibs on the
ones that root. They can hack the heat and humidity where most roses
can't. Don't feel bad. I wouldn't last a month north of the Red River.
Trust me.