Re: Plant ID?

> So when did everyone start here?

        I remember starting tomato seed in the house...probably when I was
about 7. They stretched so badly that they were worthless for the garden. I
think that same year I planted carrots and when it came time to THIN ...I
dug them all up and replanted them. BElieve it or not I did get a few worthy
carrots from this faux pas.