Re: kumquats.....Jim S?

That's all I've ever done, Chris, but I don't have much experience at it--three Palestine limes, three blood oranges, two variegated lemons [variegated lemons didn't make it]. I started them in peat pots in the lathhouse during warm weather. This year, I gave away all the Buddha's hand fruits; this year, I intend to keep one just to try the seeds. Maybe I'll try some kumquat seeds, too, just to see if it works.

I misspoke, incidentally, about the Meiwa variety; it is not sour.