Re: 3 Things I learned today

I hope your DH gets better soon, Daryl. sounds like he had a serious bout of it. Sorry to about your dog, it's such a shame because they can't really tell you much about how they're feeling. One of my cats seems to be coughing some blood. It's hard to tell. The only thing he does communicate is that he wants treats and occasional cuddles/laptime.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@HORT.NET>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] 3 Things I learned today

Probably the flu- the fever stayed high for several days and he has a bad cough. Stubborn man wouldn't go to the Dr. of course. He insisted on going to work today, after being in bed since Saturday. I'm sort of expecting a phone call to say he's on his way home again.

I'm quite worried about the dog. $158 later and he either has pancreatitis or inflammatory bowel disorder in addition to the bladder infection. He's 15, so none of this is good.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.