Re: 3 Things I learned today

Thank you, Kitty,

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Yes, it's hard when they can't tell you what they need.

Our dog Annie used to scare the heck outta me. She'd bite a stick and get it caught, wedged across her mouth between her back teeth. Then she'd choke and cough, and of course because the stick was wedged near the gums, it would bleed. The first few times I was absolutely sure she had TB or Leukemia or something. I hope it's something simple like that with your little guy.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] 3 Things I learned today

I hope your DH gets better soon, Daryl. sounds like he had a serious bout of it. Sorry to about your dog, it's such a shame because they can't really tell you much about how they're feeling. One of my cats seems to be coughing some blood. It's hard to tell. The only thing he does communicate is that he wants treats and occasional cuddles/laptime.

neIN, Zone 5