From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] How do you keep track?

My garden will never be a PITA because I won't let it.  It is a refuge and a

simple joy.  If something doesn't get done, that's ok with me.  However, I
understand WANTING to get things done.  And for some reason, when I do have
time, I can't remember what I wanted to do.

I have about 50 of those flags that landscapers and utility companies use.
For anything that requires future attention, I just stick a flag there.
It's noticeable, but not too bad; I don't think it detracts much from the
view.  When I have time, I look for flags and do the ones that are timely.
Some are jobs for other seasons, so they wait.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5