Re: Hallelujah/ cold

Ice??? Did you get the freezing rain??  San Antonio was to get it, but  mom
said they didn't.  Must say it is very cold.....no freezes thank  goodness, but
even the day time high temps are lower than even they  predicted for the
lows.  Barely in the 40's for highs this weekend.   But no freezes, and it'll be
back into the 70's this week, so we can deal with a  weekend of winter.  Hope
that's it though.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/18/2006 9:17:58 PM Central Standard Time,