Re: Hallelujah/ cold

Hasn't been above freezing here since Friday night.  Won't be until sometime
tomorrow.  I covered my new olive tree baby w/ a tall bucket to protect it
just before dusk last night.  Since Pat isn't working tomorrow, I'll have
her uncover it.  Provided the roads aren't too bad to get to work in the
morning of course.  This really bites.  I think it's 28 now w/out the wind
chill.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX