Re: Joys of parenthood

Don't have to be a mommy of humans to do that.  I often have to  comfort an
upset tummy by rubbing it.  Funny how kids (be they human or  not) come running
to "mommy" when they are ill.  Unfortunately my stomach  (as was my mom's)
not cut out for that part of motherhood.  I seem to have  inherited my mom's
weak stomach.....and leave the mess for "daddy" to clean  up.  I'll do the
consoling though....gladly.  (smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/18/2006 9:17:58 PM Central Standard Time,