Re: Citrus

Jim, have any of these fruited for you???  Have they come  true??   Or have
they reverted back??  Just curious.  I'd  always heard that the only sure fire
way to get the original citrus is to  take a scion wood and graft it to a good
hardy rootstock.  I learned all  this, but need a serious refresher.  Lemons
seem to grow well from seed  though, from what I hear.

YOu mentioned variegated lemons.....were those by chance, the spanish
variegated pink lemons??  Any idea why they might not have worked???   I promised
Pam some seed, giving her some clues might help her success  rate.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/17/2006 11:03:01 AM Central Standard Time,