From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of TeichFlora@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 6:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Problem with digest form of list.

I usually enjoy getting the digest form, keeps my mail box manageable even
when I am not able to get online for a few days.  However I must admit at
times it can be confusing.
Read with interest, especially since I'm child-less (human, that is),
Andrea's accounts and Bonnie's responses about parenting.   The next
however was the following:
<<It didn't bother my Echinacea or salvias and it liked part sun to  full
sun in my yard.>>
Had to stop for a moment and think why projectile vomit would have any
bearing upon these plants, until I realized that this was a different
discussion about Fennel.  To make things worse, my cat just got ill on the
bed, no  less.
The post after that was:
<<O.K.  Now you've gotten me thinking about food again!  It  sound's great,
Jim.  Please congratulate Ms. Fatima for  me!>>
My stomach turned upside down at that point.....still having thoughts of
projectile vomit....I could not figure out how that would get anyone in the
mood to eat more.......and even the thought of Fennel didn't arise any bit
of hunger  in me.....not to mention the two together.  Finally I realized it
was the Papaya.  By this time my own stomach is totally turning in every
Excuse me.....brb.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast