Re: hallelujah/cold

Ceres, that is fun too....and productive!  I usually tend to do  "indoor"
projects too during the weeks of cold or hot weather.  Gives me a  break from
gardening for a bit, and lets me have fun inside too.  However,  when the weather
spells only last a day or two, it just isn't enough time to get  into any
larger projects....but it was great time to catch up on  email.    I'm sure if
the heater had not worked, I too would have  done some serious physical
exercise.  Fighting with stubborn wallpaper is  definitely a "warming" project.  LOL
Sure hope your furnace is  working again?   Brrrrrrrr.......can't even
imagine.  We had  record low "high" temp yesterday, at the airport anyway (which is
an hour north  of here) of 38 degrees.   Brrrrrrrrr.....
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/19/2006 11:02:43 PM Central Standard Time,