Re: lotus

Kitty,

I'd always figure the lowest common denominator- whatever they've seen in the big box stores or magazines. I'll bet that the "Spruce" they want is that dwarf Alberta Spruce" that is featured in almost every magazine these days. Then the only question is do they want the blue or the green form. I'm betting on the blue.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lotus

Thanks all of you. Without knowing much about Lotus to begin with, i had the same reaction many of you had. So I emailed her links fro both the Nelumbo and the PW Lotus and asked her to either select from those or send me something to make it easier for me to figure it out. We'll see how that works out.

Another garden wrote down that they wanted a Spruce. Now that's really clear.

and 4 gardens didn't bother to meet the deadline. How can I work up orders, not knowing what they want?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5