From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hallelujah/cold

Ceres, I would urge you to investigate a geo-thermal heating/cooling system.

we are an all electric 2100 sq. ft home and our electric bill last month was
$102. Yes they are more expensive to start with but we have more than made
up the difference in the 8 yrs we have had this system. And the cost of fuel
is not going to get better. Our electric company, Ameren, is right now
getting the ok on a major rate hike for next year. Kathy