Re: hallelujah/cold

In a message dated 2/21/06 9:14:52 AM, Cornergar@aol.com writes:

> I would urge you to investigate a geo-thermal heating/cooling system.

Kathy, if I were building again I certainly would go that route however with
the landscape I have it would not be easy. Also, at our age, I am sure we will
not be in this home for many more yrs because we will not be able to take
care of it so the roi would not be there for us.   We have a hi-efficiency now
but they are certainly improved but the % is very little difference.