Re: dork and twitts/sounds like a law office

Well thank you Sir. I am beaming with pleasure at the thought of being able to walk on the beach again. I guess it took leaving to make me realize how much I loved it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] dork and twitts/sounds like a law office

Well where ever you go my dear I will find you and be thinking of you. I'm sure that whatever town you come to will beam with pleasure.

I'll whip that Marilyn into shape if it's the last thing I do.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net>